Detailed History and Physical Examination
- The cornerstone of good medicine is the establishment of a specific diagnosis with a thorough history and physical examination. Imaging, labs, and other diagnostic procedures, such as those noted below, add to our ability to find pain sources that can be addressed with specific care plans.
Denver Physician Office Based Procedures (Diagnostic)
- Electrodiagnostics (EMG/NCV)
- Ultrasound (US) for diagnosis; and, US for guidance of injections
Surgery Center Based Procedures Offered by Our Denver Physicians (e.g. spinal injections)
- Selective nerve root blocks (SNRBs) – Cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral
- Facet or medial branch blocks – Cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral
- Discography -Cervical, thoracic, lumbar
- Joint (hip, knee, shoulder, etc.) and peripheral nerve diagnostic procedures
- For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Denver Physicians, contact us today at 303-327-5511. You can also click here for the full list of insurance plans accepted.