We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with quality interventional spine care to assist you in the diagnosis and treatment of your condition. Please review the documents below that relate to your procedure and call our office with any questions that you might have (303-327-5511).
You may be referred for injection procedures directly by your physician or through our practice. Here is our referral form to make this process as easy as possible.
- Referral to Denver Back Pain Specialists – Dr. Bainbridge and Dr. Trainor
Important General Injection Procedure Patient Information:
- Spinal Injection Patient Info
- Important Pre-Injection Procedure Checklist
- Post Injection Precautions
- Disclosure and Consent for Care
If you are on any of the blood thinners (anticoagulants) on the following downloadable list please discuss this with our office and your prescribing physician. You MUST get the authorization of the prescribing physician before discontinuing the use of prescription medications.
- ASRA Anticoag Guidelines – List of blood thinners
- Letter to Prescribing Practitioners of Potential Spine Procedure Patients
Post-procedure Pain Diaries:
Injection Site Information and Forms:
Visit the website of the center where your procedure is scheduled and find forms, maps, and other information for your visit, or find the information below.
Colorado Premier Surgery Center – Greenwood (Centura affiliate)
7447 E. Berry Ave. Suite 100
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Surgery Center of the Rockies (HCA affiliate)
1300 S. Potomac St., Suite 122
Aurora, CO 80012
Colorado Premier Surgery Center – Lakewood
355 Union Boulevard, Suite 10
Lakewood, Colorado, 80228